Be sure your software meets requirements of the Content Egg plugin:
- PHP 5.3 or higher.
- Wordpress 4.2.2 or higher.
Upgrade Free to PRO version
If you want to update free version to Content Egg PRO:
- Deactivate and delete a Free version of the plugin.
- Proceed to the installation described below.
Your settings and existing plugin data in safety. After installation PRO version, you can keep working immediately.
The manual plugin installation is the same as any other installation of the Wordpress plugin:
- Download a ZIP archive of the plugin from your user panel or your license provider.
- From wp-admin interface select Plugins -> Add New.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose File and select Сontent Egg PRO zip file.
- Click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Input the active license key. You can find the key in your user panel or in your license provider.
Attention! Don't update inactive PRO version of the plugin. Update it only in the active mode. Or you will make your version as free and you will need to reupload the PRO plugin.
Please find here the releases notes.